About College Dental
College Dental Surgeries and its dentists have been providing dentistry in Maidstone, Kent for over 150 years.
We have four Dentists, all proving high quality service in a caring and friendly environment. Their aim is to work with you and help you achieve a healthy and happy smile you can be proud of.
Our dentists can help with all your dentistry needs, from looking after your general and oral health with regular check-ups and our preventive approach to dental health ensuring you have healthy teeth and gums, to helping you enhance the appearance of your smile with cosmetic treatments, such as whitening, tooth straightening, veneers and dental implants. Our dentists have vast knowledge and experience in all areas of dentistry, including cosmetic treatment, crowns, bridges, veneers, implants, teeth whitening, dentures and orthodontics and are always happy to discuss different treatment options with you.
Our Hygienists work closely with the dentists to provide regular cleaning and polishing and also providing the latest improvements in oral hygiene, to keep your gums healthy and happy.
Our dentists, hygienists and nurses have a long and impeccable record of providing dentistry for Maidstone and the surrounding areas and even have long standing patients visiting us from as far afield as Northern Scotland and Cornwall as well as patient’s who live aboard.
Our focus is our patients and we will continue to listen to their thoughts on how we can improve our service. At our 10th May 2017 Care Quality Commission inspection we met all the standards, which include:
- Respecting and involving people who use our services
- Care and welfare of people who use our service
- Safeguarding people who use services from abuse
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Supporting workers
- Assessing and monitoring and quality of service provision
Read our full report by clicking on the CQC link on our home page.
Everybody that works in our small team is important to achieving our goals. From reception to the clinical staff, by working together will we are able to achieve our goal to provide patient satisfaction of the highest level. Our team are all highly qualified to enhance the patients’ experience but any suggestions for our improvement are acknowledged and acted upon. We believe open dialogue is important. Everything from practice administration to treatment is fully discussed and every effort is used to make sure our patients understand and are happy with the path we are taking them with their oral health. Our responsibility is not just to improve our patients’ oral health but also to work with our colleagues in the health profession to improve general health to all our patients.
We promise to:
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all your comments
- Exceed all requirement for safety and sterility within the practice
- Treat you with respect and understanding
- Constantly invest in acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Try to run on time wherever possible
- We ask you to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointment and should you have to rearrange you dental or hygienist appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid a charge and to help us use the time to book in someone else who may need it
- Attend check-up and hygienists appointments as advised
- Talk to us let us know what you think of what we do: right or wrong
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to friends and colleagues.