It is that time of year again, the diary is filling up and more and more weekends seem to be busy with special events.
Here at College Dental Surgeries we know that having a smile you can be confident in can help make special events easier. There will no longer be a need to hide when someone has the camera out and you can be confident that your smile is always looking its best.
Here at College Dental Surgeries, our highly trained and dedicated team have a wide range of services that can help to improve the appearance of your smile. In this blog, we look at the benefits of just a few:
Teeth whitening is an effective way to lighten the natural colour of your teeth, without causing damage to the teeth or the surrounding gums. Teeth whitening can be completed at home, so fits easily around your schedule. Teeth whitening is currently the number one cosmetic dental procedure worldwide and can be combined with other treatments to provide maximum benefit.
- Teeth whitening can help to improve the appearance of your teeth, for a relatively small cost, ensuing a beautiful smile is achievable for everyone.
- Teeth whitening can help you make a great first impression. We all make decisions based on first impression and having the confidence to smile naturally can really help to improve your likeability factor
- Teeth whitening helps to make you look more youthful. A bright, white smile is associated with youth so teeth whitening can help you to look years younger.
Here at College Dental Surgeries we have a wide range of teeth straightening procedures available, so will always be able to find one to meet your needs and your budget. Teeth straightening has increased in popularity over the last few years, with more and more adults considering improving their smile through teeth straightening treatments.
- Teeth straightening can help to improve your confidence in your smile.
- Teeth straightening allows you to be sure of making a good impression as one of the first things people notice about you are your smile and teeth
- Teeth straightening can help to improve your oral health. By straightening your teeth, it will be easier to perform a full oral hygiene routine, reducing the risk of developing gum disease and decay.
Facial aesthetic treatment can help to improve the appearance of your skin, plumping and volumizing skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The key aim to all facial aesthetic treatment is to ensure the most natural looking result possible. People should never be able to tell that you have had treatment
- Facial aesthetic treatment is fast and easy, treatment can be completed in your lunch hour and you will then be able to return to work with very few visible side effects.
- Results are immediate but tend to look even better a few days later.
- Facial aesthetic treatment allows you to control your looks subtly as you age.
If you would like to ensure that your smile is ready for any upcoming special events call College Dental Surgeries on 01622 752340 and book a consultation appointment.