Over the past few years there has been a dramatic increase in the number of people turning to facial aesthetics treatments to help them grow old gracefully.
Here at College Dental Surgeries we want to ensure that we are always able to offer you a wide range of treatments and are therefore pleased to now be able to offer anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers.
Anti-wrinkle injections are currently the most commonly performed minimally invasive cosmetic procedure and both men and women can benefit from the treatment. Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to treat those wrinkles that appear when you talk, laugh and smile. They work by blocking the signals from the nerves to the injected muscles, meaning that the muscles can no longer contract strongly, causing wrinkles to relax and soften.
- Fast – Anti-wrinkle injections can be completed in as little as 20 minutes and you will then be able to return to work with very few visible side effects. Results are visible immediately but tend to look better after a few days.
- Non-surgical – Anti-wrinkle injections can offer an amazing intermediary solution for those who really don’t require a full-face lift.
- Pain free – Anti-wrinkle injections are administered quickly and precisely using a very fine needle to ensure you feel little more than a pin prick. A topical anaesthetic can also be applied prior to treatment to reduce discomfort further.
Dermal fillers are a popular and versatile treatment, that plump, volumize and lift the skin leaving it smooth, contoured and youthful. The main component in dermal fillers is Hyaluronic Acid, a substance occurring naturally in human skin which helps repair damaged tissue and hydrate skin. It can also bind with collagen, a naturally occurring substance which supports facial skin, in a way that allows more nutrient flow to the skin giving a fresher and more youthful appearance.
- Younger looking skin – Dermal fillers are a means to looking younger by slowing down and even at times reversing the aging process
- Immediate results – results are visible immediately following treatment but tend to look even better a couple of weeks after treatment when any swelling or bruising have disappeared.
- Control you looks subtly as you age – Rather than just smoothing or tightening skin, an injectable filler aims to change the facial profile to a more youthful one.
If you would like to find out more information about facial aesthetics treatments or to book a consultation appointment please call College Dental Surgeries on 01622 752340. Invest in your skin, it is going to represent you for a very long time!