Recent studies have shown that 75% of people do not like smiling for the camera. A brighter, whiter, straighter smile can not only improve your confidence and self-esteem. It can also make you look younger and more attractive. A smile makeover takes into consideration your facial appearance, skin tone, hair colour, teeth (colour, width, length, shape and tooth display), gum tissue and lips to develop your ideal smile.
Our fully trained team of dentists at College Dental Surgeries will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan designed to achieve exactly what you want from your makeover. This treatment plan may consist of many cosmetic and functionally restorative procedures, potentially including teeth whitening, white fillings, veneers, dental crowns, orthodontics (braces) and dental implants.
- Teeth whitening dramatically improves your appearance
- Teeth whitening is affordable
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth
- Teeth Straightening can help to improve your bite
- Teeth Straightening helps to improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Teeth Straightening makes it easier to perform an effective oral hygiene routine
A dental implant is used to replace a missing tooth by inserting a titanium screw into the bone and placing a dental crowns, bridge or denture over it, depending on the number of teeth to be replaced. The titanium screw fuses with the patient’s jaw bone and provides a solid base on which an appliance can be placed. We use enhanced imaging techniques where necessary to identify the suitability of the individual case and to plan the best treatment for the individual patient.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- Dental implants are built to last.
- Dental implants help to retain the natural shape of your face and smile.
So, if you would like to make 2018 the year of the selfie, call College Dental Surgeries on 01622 752340 and book an appointment today.