This year, here at College Dental Surgeries our new year’s resolution is to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Have you been putting off getting your perfect smile? Looking for a brighter, straighter or fuller smile? Here at College Dental Surgeries we are able to offer range of cosmetic treatments not only to improve the appearance of your smile but also to help give you a more youthful appearance.
If you are looking for a whiter, brighter smile, teeth whitening could be the perfect solution. Teeth whitening help to remove staining and discolouration caused by ageing, smoking, diet and medications, making it a safe and effective way to enhance the appearance of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening dramatically improves your appearance for a relatively small outlay.
- Teeth whitening boosts self-confidence and the personal feel good factor
- A whiter smile tends to minimise the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving a more youthful appearance
Teeth straightening can help to create a beautiful smile, improving the appearance of crooked or overcrowded teeth.
- Teeth straightening can help to improve confidence and self-esteem
- Teeth straightening improves the appearance of your smile
- Teeth straightening allows you to perform a full oral hygiene routine. In the long term this can help reduce the risk of tooth loss due to gum disease.
Dental implants replace the root of a missing tooth and can be used to support crowns, bridges or dentures, depending on the number of teeth to be restored. Dental implants provide a permanent solution to patients who wish to effectively recapture the aesthetic and functional nature of their smile.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- Dental implants can be a long-term solution lasting for over 10 years with a very low failure rate, if looked after.
- Dental implants help to retain the natural shape of your smile.
Over time when we laugh, smile or frown our skin loses its elasticity and the wrinkles in our face deepen and lines become more permanent. Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers can help to relax muscles and plump skin which will improve and reduce the appearance of lines, giving you a younger, smoother appearance to your skin
- Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers are quick and simple, treatment can be completed in your lunch hour and you will then be able to return to work with very few visible side effects.
- Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers give instant results which improve in the 2 weeks after treatment
- Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers should last around 3-6 months before you will need a top up
Why wait? Call College Dental Surgeries on 01622 752340 and book an appointment today to start your journey to a new you!