Have you got a big event coming up? A wedding, graduation, big birthday or anniversary? With teeth whitening you can brighten the colour of your teeth, without causing damage to your teeth and gums. Although a simple procedure, teeth whitening should only ever be carried out by a professional dental team. At College Dental Surgeries , we have extensive experience in teeth whitening. During an initial consultation, we will discuss and carefully assess your current dental condition and explain what degree of whitening we could realistically expect to help you achieve.
At Home Teeth Whitening
Here at College Dental Surgeries we offer Enlighten at home teeth whitening. The dentist will first take impressions of your teeth which will be used to create custom made whitening trays. The dentist will then demonstrate how to apply the gel to the tray, before you are sent home to complete treatment at a time to suit you. This means that you are able to fit teeth whitening around your schedule and will not need to attend more than a couple appointments at the surgery. Teeth whitening is able to treat staining caused by food, drink, smoking and medications, this will over time build up again and so it may be necessary to top up your teeth whitening treatment every year or two.
- Teeth whitening dramatically improves your appearance – a beautiful smile is within everyone grasp and this is the major reason most people will undertake teeth whitening treatment
- Teeth whitening helps to boost self-confidence – the teeth whitening process improves a person’s feel-good factor
- Teeth whitening improves attractiveness – it is easier to kiss someone who has excellent looking teeth
- Teeth whitening is affordable – A simple teeth whitening procedure can drastically change your appearance, for a relatively small outlay
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth – teeth are not damaged by the whitening process and it can even benefit your gums and make them healthier.