Have you got a big event coming up? A wedding, graduation, big birthday or anniversary? With teeth whitening you can brighten the colour of your teeth, without causing damage to your teeth and gums. Although a simple procedure, teeth whitening should only ever be carried out by a professional dental team. At College Dental Surgeries , we have extensive experience in teeth whitening. During an initial consultation, we will discuss and carefully assess your current dental condition and explain what degree of whitening we could realistically expect to help you achieve.
At Home Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening dramatically improves your appearance – a beautiful smile is within everyone grasp and this is the major reason most people will undertake teeth whitening treatment
- Teeth whitening helps to boost self-confidence – the teeth whitening process improves a person’s feel-good factor
- Teeth whitening improves attractiveness – it is easier to kiss someone who has excellent looking teeth
- Teeth whitening is affordable – A simple teeth whitening procedure can drastically change your appearance, for a relatively small outlay
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth – teeth are not damaged by the whitening process and it can even benefit your gums and make them healthier.